It’s easy, fun and free to participate in Bike to Work Week presented by JUMP. Here’s how it works:
1. Register for Bike to Work Week. You can start a team, join a team, or register solo. If you registered in the past, you do not need to re-register – simply login and record a new trip after April 4th to be considered a 2019 Participant.
2. Encourage your colleagues to join your team to win great prizes!
3. Log your trips to be entered to win more amazing prizes. Each day you log you’ll be entered into the Daily Giveaway for bikes, gear, and more!
4. Check out the Celebration Station Map to find out where you can stop for free snacks, some quick bike maintenance, and more prize draws throughout the week. 2019 locations coming soon!
New This Year Continue the momentum and join us for Bike to Shop Days, the weekend of Bike to Work Week, June 1-2. #Bike2Work
1. Sign up to participate in Bike to Shop Days during the BTWW registration process. If you registered in the past, update your User Profile in your BTWW Dashboard to include participation in Bike to Shop Days. By registering, you’ll be entered to win the Shop grand prize and help us show that bikes and business are a good match!
2. During Bike to Shop Days we encourage you to visit celebration stations, shop local by bike, join guided rides, and log trips to be entered to win prizes and support better biking.
3. You can find more information about the event, celebration stations and register for guided rides at bikehub.ca/biketoshop.
Celebration Stations located in our area are:
- Mon, May 27 – Sponsored by Lafarge, the City of Vancouver, and Evo Car Share
- 4:00pm – 6:00 pm Commercial and Adanac
- Stop by for snacks, coffee and basic bike maintenance plus a chance to win some prizes!
- HUB MEMBERSHIPS AVAILABLE HERE: Purchase or renew your HUB Membership at this station and get a free gift!
- Wed, May 29 – Hosted by Shift Delivery
- 7:00am – 9:30am Clark & Powell
- Stop by for snacks, coffee and basic bike maintenance plus a chance to win prizes!