In this demo class participants are going to learn how to prepare basic stocks and broths. They will then be transformed into a variety of soups with different influences from various cuisines. Each dish will be presented to show the students the versatility and health benefits and that eating healthy doesn’t having to be boring!
• Perfect Seafood Stock; Cioppino Fish Soup with Dungeness Crab, Mussels and Ling Cod
• Perfect Vegetable Stock; Local and Wild Mushroom Pot Pie with Goat’s Cheese, Cardamom and Potatoes
• Perfect Chicken Stock; Chunky Chicken and Dumpling Stew with Kale and Dill
• Sticky Date Cake with Caramel and Chantilly Cream
– All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
– All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
– Unless noted, participants must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in our classes.
– Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk. If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org