TASTE OF MOROCCO | 11 am – 2 pm
We’re off to Morocco, home to one of the world’s most intriguing yet unknown cuisines. Chef Cindy Low explores the tastes of Morocco, famous for its hearty and aromatic tajines (stew) and couscous, and most of all, for its balance of spicy, savoury and sweet flavours. Come for a taste of exotic Morocco.
- Grilled spiced beef kebabs, pomegranate drizzle
- Roasted beet salad, organic greens, orange-honey vinaigrette
- Tajine (stew) of chicken, preserved lemons, butternut squah, saffron
- whole wheat couscous
- Chocolate Mint tea sorbet
– All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
– All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!