Over the next 12 days we’ll be giving you ideas of where to shop in The East Village for everyone on your list. We all love our four legged friends, so why not pamper them a little bit during the holiday season?
Our friends over at Long Live Cats and Dogs have some great services for your little buddy, such as Bath & Tidy Up which includes a bath, blow dry, brush-out, nail trim, ear cleaning, pad shave/paw trim (if applicable).
Short Hair/Long Hair*
1. Toy/Miniature breeds ( under 25lbs) $25/$35*
2. Small Breeds ( 25 – 40lbs) $35/$45*
3. Medium Breeds ( 40 – 65lbs) $45/$55*
4. Large Breeds ( 65 – 90lbs) $55/$65*
5. XL/Giant Breeds ( over 95lbs) $65/$75*
*Dogs with long hair and/or undercoat
Please note: The following prices are a starting point. If the dog’s behaviour or coat condition increases the time it takes to groom, the price will increase accordingly.
Also available is a Bath & Full Groom which includes a Bath, blow dry, brush out, nail trim, ear cleaning, paw shaping, sanitary trim, cut and style.
1. Toy/Miniature breeds ( under 25lbs) $45
2. Small Breeds ( 25 – 40lbs) $55
3. Medium Breeds ( 40 – 65lbs) $65
4. Large Breeds ( 65 – 90lbs) $75
5. XL/Giant Breeds ( over 95lbs) $85
Nail Trim (Walk-In) $10 | Ear Cleaning only $15
Maybe you’re looking for a new toy to keep them occupied, or possibly a new rainjacket or even a rechargeable glow in the dark collar!? There’s tons of great stuff to choose from at Long Live Cats & Dogs, and we’re sure your little one will appreciate a little something special this holiday season.
Here’s a few of our personal favourites from their inventory.
Visit Long Live Cats and Dogs at 2425 East Hastings St.
Saturday & Sunday: 10am-6pm
Statutory holidays: 10am – 6pm