BREAD MAKING 101: ARTISAN SOURDOUGH | 11 am – 2 pm
Artisan sourdough is a lengthy but rewarding experience! In this hands-on class you will learn basic knowledge of mixing, shaping, and proofing dough. You will see all 3 different stages of dough, how to work with it and what each step should look and smell like. You will work with your own loaf during the class and get to bring it home to bake in your oven; you will also get to take home some sourdough culture. Leave this class feeling confident and excited to start your sourdough making journey.
– Please bring a mixing bowl (minimum 8 cup capacity) to bring your dough home and a small container/jar for your sourdough starter.
– All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
– All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
– Attendees must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in these classes.
– Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk.
– If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com