- Meet us weekly at the OCM space (Overly Creative Minds!) to learn all about creating music. This is a FREE program for Indigenous youth ages 11 to 24.
- We’re going to be learning how to write our own original songs in our own style, on an iPad.
- We’ll learn how to make beats, create an original song, what makes a rhythm pattern or melody or chord change memorable, and layer different musical instruments and sounds, from drums to guitars, to contemporary sounds.
- This is a 10 week program, but you can drop-in any time. You don’t have to come every week, but IF YOU DO… you’ll be able to build on what you’ve learned week after week. We’ll have snacks here for you too.
- We’ll be in the Overly Creative Minds (OCM) Space at UNYA (1618 East Hastings Street): Buzz OCM Space to join us.
For more info contact Tashina at:
Call or text: 604-841-3481