Six of BC’s finest chocolatiers will be working alongside their top protégés to bring you some unique and delicious bonbons. Judged by some of the top chocolatiers in Vancouver these six experts will decide who has the best creation.
An evening filled with gourmet food stations, wine bars, fantastic silent auction items such as; a round trip flight and hotel accommodations to San Francisco, hands-on sushi making workshop; chefs table tasting menu’s at some of the top restaurants, raffle table and so much more.
Proceeds from this event will benefit:
- Vancouver Firefighter Charities SNACKS FOR KIDS Program
- Supplying a daily healthy snack to at-risk Vancouver students
- PROJECT CHEF
- Teaching inner-city kids to prepare healthy meals
- STRATHCONA BACKPACK PROGRAM
- Filling the “hunger gap” of the weekend for kids in need
The judges for the evening will be:
- Christophe Bonzon – Chez Christophe
- Thierry Busset – Thierry
- Thomas Haas – Thomas Haas
- Steven Hodge – Temper
- Greg Hook – Chocolate Arts
- Jeffry Kahle – Fairmont Pacific Rim
Purchase tickets via The Gourmet Warehouse website: Chocolate Challenge 2018
$79 per ticket | 6:30pm – 9:00pm | May 10th, 2018
– EVENT TICKETS WILL NOT BE MAILED –
If you have chosen to collect your tickets before the event, they will available at the customer service desk mid April 2018.
Otherwise, tickets will be held for pick-up on the night of the event.
Event Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the event is cancelled.
Please note that The Gourmet Warehouse cannot issue donation receipts for this event.
Select: IN-STORE PICKUP during the checkout.