Every year the Hastings Sunrise Community Policing Centre schedule Volunteer Community Clean Ups to improve the feel and look of our neighbourhood. Together we can make our community cleaner, safer and more beautiful! This year the dates so far are listed below:
- January 30 10am-1pm (Saturday)
- February 13 10am-1pm (Saturday)
- February 27 10am-1pm (Saturday)
- March 5 10am-1pm (Saturday)
- March 19 10am-1pm (Saturday)
To participate contact the HSCPC office at 604-717-3584. Anyone can participate in Community Clean Ups, it’s a great way for residents, businesses and groups to cultivate a sense of pride for the community and our neighbourhood. FYI the HSCPC do require a community participant form to be signed. Click here to download the Community Clean Up participant form.