In light of the recent COVID-19 virus situation and the government’s requirements for social distancing, the Hastings North BIA office is OPEN but we are abiding by safety protocols. We are asking everyone to use the provided hand sanitizer before entering, stand on the social distancing floor decals, and stand behind the plexi glass at the counter. If possible, please let us know before dropping by so we can open the gate for you.
You can also reach us at 604-215-2401 or email us at email@example.com
We know that this is a stressful time for many, and we would like to ease that worry by providing support for businesses and members.
At this time, all upcoming events will be postponed until further notice.
Thank you for your cooperation. We apologize for any inconvenience.
List of Helpful Resources
- BC Economic Development Association Compiled Resources
- Small Business BC COVID-19 Resources
- City of Vancouver COVID-19 Updates
- Vancouver Economic Commission Response
- B.C. Centre for Disease Control virus update
- Government of Canada virus update
- Business Continuity and COVID-19: Considerations for Small Business in BC