Support local businesses this summer and Bike to Shop!
From August 7 – 20, 2021, local businesses in 20 neighborhoods across Metro Vancouver are offering amazing freebies and sweet deals for people biking to their businesses. Half of the neighborhoods are taking part from August 7 – 13 and the other half from August 14 – 20 – so you have plenty of opportunities to explore your local neighborhood and the Metro Vancouver region!
During the event, stop by one of HUB Cycling’s 11 Knowledge HUBs for free bike tune-ups, snacks, bike information, prizes, and more. Register for free at bikehub.ca/biketoshop
August 7th – 13th: East Village Participating Businesses:
- Bad Apple Vegan Restaurant
- Get a free dessert with the purchase of each meal. Subject to availability.
- JJ Bean
- Free 8 oz coffee and 50% off a baked good, until noon each day or while supplies last.
- Callister Brewing
- $1 off 12oz or 20oz beer
- Delirium Emporium
- 20% off clothing, except certain consignment pieces (August 7th, 11th-14th 12pm to 6pm)
- Andina Brewing
- $1.00 off a pint of any beer. (August 14th to 20th)
- Platform 7
- Free 8 oz coffee and free Iced Tea. Until supplies last. (August 14th to 20th)