Celebrate the joy of all things chocolate! In this hands-on class, Rick will teach you how to create decadent Valentines dessert for two. Students will enjoy learning to make their own truffles, how to fill & frost a dark chocolate cake and decorate using a rich chocolate ganache. The perfect way to spread the love!
– Each student will get their own 6-in round cake to work on in class. Please bring a container large enough to bring home your creations.
• Chocolate Truffles
• Dark Chocolate Cake with Creamy Ganache
– All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
– All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
– Attendees must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in these classes.
– Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk.
– If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org