December & January Events @ Metro Vancouver Indigenous Services Society
(located at Metro Vancouver Aboriginal Executive Council)
December 18th – Cookie Decorating
- Come out and decorate cookies made the first night. Enjoy company and the season
- 5 PM – 7 PM
December 21st – Candle Light Vigil
- Come out to support one another in a Candle Light vigil. Good people and good times
- 4 PM – 6 PM
December 27th & 28th – Drop-in
- Here is a Drop-In time for those wanting to be with other people. Come out have coffee and enjoy company
- 1 PM – 4 PM
January 14th – Grief and Loss Program
- We are offering another “5 day Grief and Loss” group.
- We will be offering child minding for this group.
- Please Note space is limited.
- Please contact our Intake Navigator (email@example.com) or (604-255-2394) or Program Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) or (604-255-2394 ext 160) for more details.
- 10:30 AM – Jan 18, 2019 at 3:30 PM
January 28th – Recovery Renewal
- We have changed the Addictions Refresher to “Recovery Renewal: Renewing tools for Recovery:. Please contact our Intake Navigator at “intake@mvissca” or 604-255-2394 ext 110
- Jan 28, 2019 at 10:30 AM – Feb 1, 2019 at 3:30 PM