Falling… leaves, dancing, rain, in love, dying, tumbling, colours, spiraling, floating, rustling… joyful, sadness, expanding, contracting… just a few of the words that came to mind around falling.
Using a combination of arts-based processes such as movement, visual arts, creative writing and group sharing; Bronwen’s expressive arts workshops explore a variety of themes and metaphors such as love, nurture, beauty, journeys, cycles, etc. Each workshop is focused on a particular theme, while allowing individuals plenty of room to explore beyond those ideas if they wish to.
All art supplies will be provided.
- (Re)connect with your authentic self
- Engage with and rejuvenate your creative centre
- Notice patterns; what works as well as what doesn’t
- Unblock in areas where you are stuck
- Nurture and celebrate yourself
- Expressive Arts is a gentle and powerful way to turn our attention inward for a while; to (re)connect with our inner self and discover something new or see the world around us in a different light, to acknowledge and celebrate what we value most—in ourselves and in the world.
Bronwen Burton holds a Master’s Degree in Expressive Arts Therapy. She is a long-time resident of the Grandview-Woodlands neighbourhood; facilitates expressive arts workshops and works with individuals in private practice.
Bronwen’s philosophy is that we are all intrinsically imaginative and creative beings and that these attributes are at the heart of our humanity and our strength and resilience as individuals. She loves to hold the space for people to unfold into… where they can take a time out to immerse in the restorative waters of their own soul. She draws heavily on the natural world as a source of inspiration and nurture.
Fri Dec 9th 6:00pm-8:15pm
W/ Bronwen Burton