GAME DAY – FEEDING A CROWD | 11 am – 2 pm
Hosting a Superbowl party? Feeding a crowd? Join chef Cindy Low as she throws down some comfort foods to feed a crowd for the big game or for any occasion. Here is a collection of easy, delicious, and (mostly) make-ahead favorites so you won’t miss a moment’s action from the game or the party.
- Pulled chicken sandwiches with chef Cindy’s homemade BBQ sauce
- Spiedini – Skewers of assorted sausage, bell peppers, onions, ciabatta
- Beef Chili Mole – Minced beef, assorted legumes, onions, carrots, Mexican spices, a hint of chocolate
- Cajun roast potatoes
- Tangy coleslaw
- Double chocolate brownies
– All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
– All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!