MASTERING CLASSIC PAELLA | 6 PM – 9 PM
Chef Deniz takes the guesswork out of the infamous traditional Spanish dish of paella with this masterclass! This classic Valencian dish can be intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be. You’ll learn how to shop like a pro for fish & shellfish to the perfect paella execution, and everything in between. Next thing you know, you’ll be serving up paella like a pro!
• Heirloom tomato salad
• Spicy cucumber salad with daikon
• Classic paella
• Chocolate gelato
– All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
– All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
– Attendees must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in these classes.
– Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk.
– If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
*** IMPORTANT – VACCINE CARD ***
The Gourmet Warehouse continue to abide by any Orders, notices, or guidance issued by the Provincial Health Officer and the local health authority. A proof of vaccination is required for guests to participate in our cooking classes. BC residents are able to access their vaccine card by visiting gov.bc.ca/vaccinecard, and download their personal digital QR proof of vaccination (out-of-province guests can provide any government-approved proof of vaccination). Vaccine cards (digital or printed) along with government issued ID will be checked upon arrival for the class.