SOURDOUGH BREAD WORKSHOP | 11 AM – 3 PM
You’ll be skipping the supermarket sourdough soon after this class! Master new baking techniques and always have homemade bread just a recipe away. Learn the necessary sourdough theory and how to make traditional country loaves and sourdough pizza with Chef Deniz. Students will take a loaf they’ve shaped home to bake, an easy-to-follow chart, and your own sourdough starter! During the class there will be a charcuterie board and snacks.
– Partcipants will take home a loaf that they shaped to bake, easy to follow chart, as well as a sourdough starter.
– During class we will have charcuterie board, cheese, dips, treats for vegan guests if there is any.
– The lesson plan is traditional country loaf, sourdough pizza, and berry sorbet
– All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
– All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
– Attendees must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in these classes.
– Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk.
– If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
*** IMPORTANT – VACCINE CARD ***
The Gourmet Warehouse continue to abide by any Orders, notices, or guidance issued by the Provincial Health Officer and the local health authority. A proof of vaccination is required for guests to participate in our cooking classes. BC residents are able to access their vaccine card by visiting gov.bc.ca/vaccinecard, and download their personal digital QR proof of vaccination (out-of-province guests can provide any government-approved proof of vaccination). Vaccine cards (digital or printed) along with government issued ID will be checked upon arrival for the class.