VEGETABLES RE-IMAGINED | 6 PM – 9 PM
Learn to look at vegetables in a whole new light with Shira Blustein and Chef Brian Luptak of their critically acclaimed Vancouver restaurant Acorn. This vegetable-focused class will teach you chef-perfected techniques to elevate your seasonal bounty.
– Plus, this class includes a copy of Blustein and Luptak’s award-winning cookbook, Acorn: Vegetables Re-Imagined.
• Lacto-fermented caramelized carrot salad
• Squash & winter chanterelle gnocchi with chanterelle butter
• Apple cannoli with apple butter cream
(Note: subject to change due to seasonal availability)
Menu is vegetarian, not vegan. Final dishes created in class may not appear as photographed
– All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
– All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
– Attendees must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in these classes.
– Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk.
– If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
*** IMPORTANT – VACCINE CARD ***
The Gourmet Warehouse continue to abide by any Orders, notices, or guidance issued by the Provincial Health Officer and the local health authority. A proof of vaccination is required for guests to participate in our cooking classes. BC residents are able to access their vaccine card by visiting gov.bc.ca/vaccinecard, and download their personal digital QR proof of vaccination (out-of-province guests can provide any government-approved proof of vaccination). Vaccine cards (digital or printed) along with government issued ID will be checked upon arrival for the class.