Warmer weather is around the corner and with that comes a new and exciting recipe collection to guide you through the months of summer fun! Caren McSherry, the founder and CEO of The Gourmet Warehouse and author of 7 cookbooks, will share her tips and expertise from her years in the kitchen. These are some of her favourites that constantly get rave reviews from all of her guests. Let the side dishes take centre-stage with this exclusive demonstration class from the homegrown culinary superstar!
• New Wave Niçoise with Fresh Tuna
• Fancy Grilled Cheese on a Mushroom Madeira Sauce
• Fresh Corn Pancakes with Horseradish Crème Fraîche & Wild Salmon Candy
• Taco Salad Baskets
• The Perfect Pavlova
– Tickets: $129.99 per person
– Event Type: Demonstration Class
– All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.- Attendees must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in these classes.
– Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk.
– NO REFUND is given for registration cancellations or no shows.
– By purchasing a cooking class (online, in-store, or over the phone), you automatically agree to aforementioned terms & conditions.
– If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for tickets now at https://gourmetwarehouse.ca/summer-garden-party-salads-sides-thu-jun-23/