Get a taste of the Tuscan summer sun with these Italian delicacies… handmade by you! This super-seasonal menu will keep you cooking all summer long. In this class you’ll learn how to make a variety of authentic pasta shapes, with guidance from Chef Deniz Tarakcioglu every step of the way. Viva la dolce vita!
• Wilted BC Bitters Salad with Chili Olives, Marinaded Summer Squash, Herbs and Olive Oil
• Hand Shaped Orecchiette with Fennel Sausage Ragu, Broccoli Rabe, and Pecorino Romano
• Hand Rolled Maccheroni Cacio e Pepe with Pecorino and Hazelnuts
• Summer Berry Sorbet topped with Fresh Fruit
– Tickets: $129.99 per person
– Event Type: Hands-On Class
– All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.- Attendees must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in these classes.
– Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk.
– NO REFUND is given for registration cancellations or no shows.
– By purchasing a cooking class (online, in-store, or over the phone), you automatically agree to aforementioned terms & conditions.
– If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
Register for tickets now at https://gourmetwarehouse.ca/pasta-like-a-pro-tuscan-coast-thu-jul-14/