HOW TO COOK A PERFECT STEAK | 6 pm – 9 pm
Join Chef Sue as she takes you through the perfect summer menu! Who doesn’t want to learn how to cook the perfect steak every time? Chef Sue will take you through all the steps to ensure your meat is cooked to perfection served with everyone’s favorite side dishes and a decadent dessert.
• Classic Caesar Salad with Homemade Focaccia Bread
• Striploin Steak with Herbed Butter and Button Mushrooms
• Truffle Mashed Potatoes with Lemon Zested Broccoli
• Chocolate Lava Cakes with Fresh Cream and Berries
– All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
– All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
– Attendees must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in these classes.
– Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk.
– If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org