Summer is finally here and so is Gourmet Warehouse’s cooking class series, “Kids can cook”! This exciting class will take your kid(s) through a balanced menu that anyone would love. Chef Alan will first lead through demonstration then each student will pair off and get to tackle the recipes with hands-on guidance. After each recipe, the students will get to sit down and enjoy the tasty creations. Learn how to incorporate fresh fruit and veggies in delicious salads. Great for the summer months and into the fall.
• Fresh Pico de Gallo
• Smashed Guacamole
• Spiced Beef Taco Salad
• Sweet and Spicy Chicken Salad
• Waldorf Salad
– An apron and all other supplies will be provided –
– Parents will receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
– All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
– Unless noted, participants must be between 8 and 12 years of age to attend/participate in our classes.
– Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk. If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org