Good knife skills are arguably the most important in the kitchen. Why not learn how to sharpen, slice dice and more! In this hands-on class, students will learn how to sharpen on a whetstone, learn and practice the basics of sharpening and maintaining their knives along with tips and tricks on how to cut like a pro! Please bring an 8” chef’s knife (or something similar) to work with in class.
• Papaya Salad with Poached Side Stripe Prawns, Spicy Peanuts and Beef Jerky with Nuoc Mam Cham Dressing
• Spicy Clam Pot with Leeks Julienne, Nduja and Sourdough
• Caramel Gelato with Biscotti
– All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
– All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!
– Unless noted, participants must be at least 19 years of age to attend/participate in our classes.
– Allergies: we cannot guarantee that foods will be allergen-free, but you are welcome to come to class to learn, get recipes and tips. Tasting is of course your choice and is at your own risk. If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org