Learn to make 10 full sized bars of beautiful vegetarian soap from scratch – great for stocking up or for gift giving!
- This is a creative 2 – 3 hour workshop
- Great for beginners, or seasoned soap makers who want to leave the planning and mess for someone else!
- This workshop is a mixture of demo and hands on participation. We will use plant based ingredients, including essential oils, colourful clays, and botanicals.
- Learn about setting up your mold, ingredients, equipment, safety, and technique.
- You’ll go home with 10 bars of soap that you’ve customized yourself! You’ll have the option to customize one big batch in a reusable mold (yours to keep!), or 2 smaller batches for variety.
- All materials are provided, including the recipe and detailed instructions for you to take home.
- Please bring an old towel to insulate your soap with.
- This workshop takes place at the Plenty + Spare studio/shop – you will receive 20% off all Plenty + Spare brand soaps + skincare (same day only)
Absolutely no minors please, as we will be working with lye.
Essential oils are powerful substances, and sometimes carry contraindications, so please consult with your healthcare practitioner prior to attending if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a medical condition. Students will have the option to customize their soap with essential oils – this can result in a very fragrant studio towards the end of the workshop.