VIETNAMESE VEGETARIAN | 11 am – 2 pm
Vietnamese cuisine is one of SouthEast Asia’s best kept secrets. Its emphasis on fresh herbs, raw vegetables and bright seasonings translates into a refreshing, healthy and light cuisine. Chef Cindy Low prepares Vietnamese salad rolls with an addictive spicy peanut dipping sauce, Banh Mi sandwiches with grilled organic tofu and all the fixings, vegetarian Pho (rice noodle soup, made from scratch), and Vietnamese coffee coconut ice cream. This Menu is Vegan.
- Vietnamese Salad Rolls – Rice paper rolls with rice noodles, vegetables, Asian Herbs
- Spicy peanut dipping sauce
- Banh Mi (Vietnamese sub sandwiches) with grilled organic smoked tofu, Asian Herbs, Cucumber, pickles, Arugula
- Quick Daikon and carrot pickles
- Vegetarian Pho – Classic Vietnamese rice noodle soup assorted
- Mushrooms, bok choy, bean sprouts, chickpeas, Asian Herbs, star anise, ginger
- Vietnamese coffee coconut ice cream
– All participants receive a storewide 10% discount on the day of the class with exceptions on already reduced prices and electrical items, in-store items only.
– All classes are non-refundable, although you can send a friend in your place!