What a fun evening at yesterday’s book signing with Lidia Bastianich at The Gourmet Warehouse. The event was to celebrate the launch of her new cookbook, Lidia’s Mastering The Art of Italian Cuisine, which has been published with Appetite Roundhouse. This cookbook is full of helpful tips, and invokes the feeling of a helpful handbook which is there to guide you when you need it, all while teaching you new things.
During the event there were numerous stations set up serving different Lidia’s products, like her line of dried pastas and Lidia’s outstanding all-natural pasta sauces. Needless to say we indulged for the evening, sampling delicious goodies from other vendors who were also present for the evening. Gelato from Bella Gelateria; Tortellini from NextGen (which is a gluten-free pasta); and the outrageously delicious OMG Cajeta, which is caramelized goats milk all of which you can purchase at The Gourmet Warehouse.
Now for a special giveaway! Up for grabs over the next week is:
- 1 signed copy of Lidia’s Mastering The Art of Italian Cuisine Cookbook (Value $45)
- Jar of Lidia’s Tuscan Arrabbiata 25oz (Value $9)
- Box of Lidia’s Farfalle pasta (Value $3)
Here’s three chances to enter:
- Share this post on Facebook and tag @The East Village Vancouver and @The Gourmet Warehouse
- Share on Twitter: I just entered the @
- Like/Comment on the Lidia’s Giveaway post on our Instagram page
Giveaway Ends September 29, 2016. A random lucky winner will be picked on September 30th and contacted through social media to arrange pick-up of prize.
The Gourmet Warehouse | Grandview-Woodland | 1340 East Hastings Street | 604-253-3022